Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Profit. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Something odd
CaptainCrunch2007
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 02:00 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

There is something odd here.

I consider myself to be quite an advocate for the release of the film "The Profit" and I would be first in line to pay for it and make sure that others see it as well. Problem is, with the hostile tone of the operators of this board, I am finding myself less inclined to feel that way.

It puzzles me. The board invites open discussion in regards to the movie and the situations surrounding it but when such inquiries are asked, there is an almost attack dog behavioral pattern that manifests. While I know that some of the questions are perhaps annoying and bothersome to you, I would suspect a bit more tact would do wonders.

Sure, I know that one can become a bit more guarded after long standing harrassment by an organization such as Scientology, but being openly hostile is not something that will endear you to people who were were at one time rooting for you... Why even invite people to discuss at all when you are going to handle such questions with hostility?

Despite the rather curious and out of place hostility I am still looking forward to seeing this and I hope that you are able to get it out of Scientology's imposed stasis.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1481 seconds · Archive