Please read this post THOROUGHLY before replying!
You must reply to this to see the rest of the forum.
-- after signing the thread, you'll need to start your intro thread up~
1. Be nice and friendly to ALL members. We are all family here (:
2. No sticky caps, keep CAPS to a minimum, and no excessive slang... ex: "Hi My NaMe IsH bLeH.", "ish was lik so effin tyte", or "HI EVERYONE HOW ARE YOU."
3. No spamming. A post should have at least seven words. Smilies do not count as a word.
4. No trashtalking/bashing of members and other idols.
5. Keep profanity to a minimum as it may offend others.
6. When taking things out of TM forums, please ask for permission and give proper CREDIT. No hotlinking.
7. Follow the specified rules in each forum.
8. Don't create multiple accounts.
9. No double posting.
10. No bumping thread older then 14 days.
11. Remember to thumbnail all pictures that are too big.
--- www.imageshack.us is a good website that will thumbnail pictures for you.
12. Please listen to your lovely admins and mods.
13. Max signature size is 350x150 and for avatar it is 100x100. GIF in the siggy must be 100x50 or smaller. ONLY one banner and/or GIF for your signature.
14. Keep posts meaningful, no one liners please. ex: "I like it. Thank you" or "Thanks."
15. You are required to read ALL rules in ALL sections before posting. Do not break a rule.
16. Last but not least, stay active, have fun and show your TegoMass love <3
House of TM
Forum for all anouncements.
-->Questions? Ask Away
Forum for all questions you might have.
All forum projects or contests organized here.
The Front Door
Forum for member introductions, goodbyes, hiatuses, and birthday
------->Our Lovely Members Members can post their pictures here.
Forum where members can discuss about non-TM related things.
------->Let's Be Open Discussion forum for pervy stuff.
Forum where members can play games with each other. No post count here.
-->Want to Join?
Forum strictly for the Tengoku Miso Sub Team.
All Subbed Clips are found here.
Forum where members can discuss all TM related things.
Picture forum for all IDOL pictures.
Media forum for all sound and video files.
Translation forum. All translations are posted here.
-->Requestin' Lane Forum where members can request media.
Outside the Soup
All NewS related discussion go here.
-->Talk about JE
Forum for all other JE groups.
Discussion forum for groups outside of JE.
Making the Soup
Forum where members can show off their original work.
Forum where members can show off their original fanfictions.
-->Singin' Like JE
Forum where members can show off their singing.
Admin: The almighty admin of the board. They do everything. Bow down to them.
Global Mod: The almighty global mod. Mods every forum and also mods
the moderators. Only PM her if you cannot reach a certain mod.
Moderators: The mods of the forum, each responsible for moderating
their assigned forums.
Translators: Our translators are awesome. They help the Japanese-illiterate become literate.
Kaylee (chiseen) -- Head Chinese Transltor
Uploaders: Our uploaders upload a bunch of media for the forum. Loverly<3
Subbers: Our Tengoku Miso subbers help to provide HQ subbed clips.
The good members who have posted at least ??? posts.
The regular people at the forum.
The little people who only posted once.
Newborn babies who just registered.
Have no fear! TM has a recently new added Avatar Gallery readily available for your use!
My controls -> Avatar Settings -> TegoMass Gallery
We have many galleries available, so if you don't have an avatar and are looking for one, please check there~!
Q: How come I can't post?
A: You probably have not either validated your account or post to this thread.
Q: How do I view pictures and clips?
A: Those two forums have been closed off until you reach a certain amount of post. When you reach the amount, the forums will automatically pop up.
Q: How do I change my avatar?
A: Go to "My Controls" and click "Edit Avatar Setting" which is on the left hand side. From there, you can either upload from your computer or use a link to put up an avatar. Your avatar size must be 100x100.
Q: How do I change my signature?
A: Same as changing your avatar but you will click "Edit Signature" instead. You'll need to upload your signature on a picture hosting site. Get the link and post it. Your signature size must be no larger then 350x150.
Q: Where do I post my topics?
A: There are designated forums for you to post your topic depending on your topic. Just make sure you read each forum rules before posting.
This post has been edited by poof82739 on Sep 30 2008, 09:58 PM