Welcome to London § Bridges.
If you aren't yet a member, please be sure that you have read and completely understand the rules and regulations before registering. Remember to register with the first name and last name of the character you are going to roleplay.

0034 0011

0012 0010
|| DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY ||
|| HALLOWEEN BALL ||

[ Alphard Derricks ]
{ biography } { plot }

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to London Bridges. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

DERRICKS, phineas
Phineas Derricks
Posted: Mar 2 2007, 01:28 PM

local gang-star
Group Icon

Group: Slytherin {admin}
Member No.: 62

user posted image

Phineas Orion Derricks
who says there has to be a beach to wear a bathing suit
[but england has nothing more to offer me]
everything that I adore came well before 1984

& deatheater &
&auror&
& ministry official &
& neutral &
& order of the phoenix &
& gryffindor &
& ravenclaw &
& hufflepuff &
& slytherin &

friends
"and I will paint with knives and guns to ensure that my art is incorrect"
[comrade in arms]
[best friends]
[good friends]
[mutual friends]
[school-related friendships]
[childhood friends]
[faded friendship/lost touch]
[useful friends]
[acquaintances]
[first name basis]
[forgotten friendships]

enemies
"but I will sleep on sheets of satin and eat my cigarettes"
[enemies]
[order member]
[disagreeing principles]
[rivals]
[annoyance]
[ignoring]
[general dislike]
[automatic dislike]
[one-sided hatred]

loves
"so goodbye, I wish you well"
[life-long devotion]
[marriage]
[love]
[going steady]
[dating]
[awkward]
[schoolboy crush]
[mutual attraction]
[physical attraction - to you]
[physical attraction - to me]
[old flame]
[broke my heart]

family
"but I can no longer thrive in england, for I think that it is hell"
[grandmother]
[grandfather]
[mother]
[father]
[cousin]
[sibling]
[brother-in-law]
[sister-in-law]
[child]
[practically related]

want to be added?
CODE
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Allegiance/House:[/b]
[b]Job:[/b]
[b]Relationship:[/b]
[b]Thoughts on Phineas:[/b]
[b]Request a Roleplay:[/b]

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
Phineas Derricks
Posted: Mar 2 2007, 01:33 PM

local gang-star
Group Icon

user posted image

Kadirie Cheshire
& [comrade in arms]

Me and Finn are like peanut butter and jelly- salt and pepper. He's like my other half. He must be one of the funniest people I've ever met in my life, and I haven't met another person who shares the same sense of humour so closely as he does to mine. He's proved himself loyal too- doesn't go off and sleep with my boyfriends or gossip behind my back or anything like that. We can keep a conversation going forever, talking about things without feeling wierd or awkward, and we have over a million inside jokes. Besides- who else would help me ruin the trio's life by bringing up traumatizing situations? I absolutely love Finn.

Ah, Kad. My best friend in the whole world. Okay, I get it. It is sort of weird to be best friends with a girl. And I mean - in the beginning, it was. She thought I was sort of disgusting, I was harboring some sort of hopeless crush on her, everything was a mess. But as we grew out of our child-like prejudice, we were able to span these barriers, and now there is no one's company I prefer more. Kad and I are a charming duo. She is so funny, we share the same sense of humor, and nothing is more hilarious then when we are bringing the Gryffindors down a notch or two. We waste our time passing notes in class, chatting at lunchtime and eating candy in the common room. She is my best friend. But I wouldn't have sex with her for our all the chocolate frogs in the world. That is just like - ew gross. Incest.

Kitchie Tansivko
& [best friends] [quidditch teammates]

Finn and I have always been a a few of the more athletically minded students at Hogwarts, especially in Slytherin. As a result we've become very good friends over the past years. When I am feeling energetic I can always count on Finn to come with me and rope people into playing some form of pick-up or scrimmage on the school grounds. He's also great for talking quidditch and whatnot.

Oh Kitchie. I know Malfoy's say girls can't play Quidditch, but I think that maybe you are an acception to that rule. Unlike many girls, you're actually a lot of fun to be around - and though I'm sure I can still kick your arse around the field occassionally you end up doing the same to me. I could never turn down a request to play scrimmage, and with Kit I get quite the work out. She's a valuable team-mate, girl or no, and sometimes I must admit she feels just like one of the lads. To tell the truth, I barely thought of her as a girl at all. Until recently. When I was caught up without a date for the Halloween ball (through circumstances which were no fault of my own, and which I really don't want to get into) I realized rather absently that Kitchie would be perfect. She's a blast to be around, and though I'm not romantically interested in her in the least (she is a lot less pretty then the type of girl I'm used) I figure she'll make the night pretty fun in her own way. She's not completely ignorant of Quidditch either, and she's a good one to talk to about the various cups. Bulgaria for the win!

Kisaro Hashika
& [good friends]

Fuck. Phineas Derricks. He's the biggest idiot I have ever been closely acquainted with. Not only is he remarkably stupid in class (he spends more time passing notes with Kaddie and drawing lewd pictures on the bottom of his desk then he ever does fucking learning) but he's also lacking a reasonable amount of common sense as well. Where the hell does he think devoting himself completely to Malfoy is going to get him? He's the sort of ignorant rich boy I just can't fucking stand. But it seems I can't get rid of him either. For three years now, he's been hanging around me like he considers himself some sort of fucking friend of mine, and there is absolutely nothing I can do to convince him otherwise. So fine, I stand him. He just needs to learn to stop fucking touching me all the time.

Kisaro is a great friend of mine. It isn't that we really have anything in common besides our relations with both Malfoy and Kaddie, but I feel like I'm the one who discovered him or something. After all, he was just another new kid till I met him in Transfiguration. I was the one who saw he had potential. I was the one who introduced him to the gang. I was the one who made sure he was popular. And I'm sure he really appreciates that, you know? Especially the Kaddie bit. I hadn't meant to be a match-maker, but I can sort of see why they're together. She's gorgeous, he's undeniably 'cool.' They look like the sort of couple you can find in those witch-gossip magazines. Saro may seem like he has an attitude problem, but I don't see it. He's fun. I don't know how he can get away with being such a bastard to Malfoy, though.

Graham Pritchard
& [good friends]

Ever since I have known Finn, he has been absolutely infatuated with athletics. He is the sportiest guy I have ever known, and probably will ever know. He has been a good friend of mine for years, and he can usually get me to play a game with him or something, I usually never protest. I like sports, but I just don’t really like to be on a team, if you get what I’m saying. But Finn, he loves them, so I help him practice, if you can really call it that. One thing I have noticed though, hasn’t everybody?, is that this guy is seriously homophobic. I mean, I don’t blame him, every straight guy is, but he is at the extreme.

Graham's a pretty good friend. He's fun to be around, and good enough at Quidditch that he can give me quite the work out. Every future star-athlete needs his practice partner and Graham is mine. He wouldn't be bad on the team (Merlin, he'd be better then having some girly-girl) but he says he doesn't want to join. Which I'm okay with. Each to his own, right? It's not like he'd be instrumental to the win, and all that. What I am more curious about is Graham - how in the buggering hell did you manage to get a girl like Beata Dovewell? No offense, but you don't exactly belong on the cover of Witch Weekly, if you know what I mean. And she's just, well - look at her. More specifically, look at her legs.

Alaric Martin
& [useful friends]

Don't blame your passing Astronomy solely on your constant flirting with the teacher. The guy is so homophobic it's utterly hilarious. The funniest thing about it is, at first glance most people would think he was gay himself. Maybe he thinks acting utterly afraid of the very idea of being gay will help protect his reputation or something. Actually, it probably just has most people thinking he's in the closet about it. Probably the sole reason that we get along at all (since our tastes and habits lie at almost opposite ends of the spectrum, from Malfoy down to partying), is that fact that I do his homework. For a price. Well, it's a business relationship. Can't get any better than that. ... I hate not being rich.

What a reject. Alaric Martin is not the coolest guy in Slytherin. In fact, he's quite the opposite. If he weren't so useful, I'd probably be grinding his head into a toilet bowl on a daily basis. There is just something about him which irks me. Maybe its the nose. Or the long greasy hair. Or the way he gets so smirky whenever he's sure he got an answer right. I have three words for you Alaric: Get. A. Life. Honestly. Get a girlfriend! Actually, that would be impossible. Get a hobby, then. But as obvious from that large forehead and cranium, he's quite smart, and probably the only reason I'm passing most of my classes. (Homework? Like I'd ever bother doing that) As far as I am concerned, my allowance couldn't be better spent. I'd just never invite him to a party or anything.

Professor Jelena Novikov
& [useful friends]

I rather like young Mr. Derricks. Though a bit taken to fancy, he seems to have a good head on his shoulders, one allowing him to judge those important and unimportant. Perhaps not the sharpest quill in the case, but he has sense enough to make the right choices. As a student, he is rather dreadful, but I have taken a rare liking to the boy and, perhaps to irritate his classmates or even just because his affections entertain me, I dote on him and allow his silly love notes and other such things. I do need a bit of amusement to take away from the tedium that has become my life and Mr. Derricks most definitely amuses me.

Bloody hell. What a fox. Y'know, for an older woman....I'd certainly allow her to keep me after class any day. I must say she is one of the few professors in this school which appreciates my natural charm. Her class is one of the few I actually go to (and one of the very few I pass, leaving my confused parents to wonder if perhaps my future lies in the stars? Not bloody likely I say). Not because her lessons are interesting. But because she gives me free reign to make the lives of the Gryffindors as miserable as possible. Ha, those public insults will never stop being funny. One day my dear Professor will realize her love for me goes further then just skin deep. Then she will finally accept me as I know she so desperately wants, and we will elope to some far off country where I can shower her with jewels and admire her from multiple angles and radaii. Or, alternately, be very sorry about the buggering mess I've gotten myself into.
Lucivar Delmont
& [acquaintances]

Al's nephew is a bit...misguided. He is on the right track to pureblood superiority, of course, but he seems to be following the new generation's bloodthirsty qualities. I know Al worries about him, because as much as he complains about the boy he does love him. Still, Phineus is an overly bigoted boy with a, perhaps unhealthy, hero worship of Alphard (which will only make his head swell to unrealistic proportions if he ever realizes it) and I'm quite positive he is rather change the last part: and I'm quite positive that he is particularly good at deluding himself. After all, he still thinks Al & I are merely roommates. Foreseeing the consequences, I shan't do a thing to enlighten him. Perhaps age will smooth out all his rough edges and hopefully, he will live long enough for it to happen.

My Uncle Alphard's roommate. I don't know him very well - he doesn't seem to want much to do with me, really, which is fine because I'm only over to see Alphard anyway. From what I can tell, he's a good friend of my Uncle's (though not from school, because I asked and Alphard said he would have never talked to a skinny little Ravenclaw who was two years below him.). Still, they act like they've known each other forever - so they must have a lot in common? To tell the truth, I don't really understand it. Lucivar seems the nerdy, bookish type to me. He says he's a spellsmith - which I guess means he writes spells. Its important, I guess, but not very exciting. Alphard says he's a good cook. I wouldn't know, because mostly Alphard and I just eat Chinese. I don't dislike Lucivar, but I had more fun at my Uncle's before he came in there and fixed it all up. He gets all disapproving when Alphard gives me firewhisky - which is pointless because I drink it all the time at school, and I'm nearly old enough anyway. Besides, its not like he's my mother.
Phineas Derricks
Posted: Mar 2 2007, 01:42 PM

local gang-star
Group Icon

user posted image

Kalem Baker
& [enemies]

Bitch. Simple.

Kalem, why don't you shut that cock-sucking mouth of yours before I shut it for you? This boy has always been hideously disgusting (tight leather pets and calling men darling does not make you bisexual. It makes you a sodomizing faggot.) Although I've always wished this reject would just drop off the face of the planet, recently, I've been considering that it's really too good for him. I can't even list the number of things this bastard has ruined, simply by just being his prick-loving self. Not only did he give away some of the plans of the SS (to the Weaslette. As if they both weren't already filthy enough) making me wonder just what action the Dark Lord will take when he finds he was late in recieving the key because some cocksucker can't keep the fly to his leather trousers shut. Then (and this is going to seem completely unbelievable, but I swear on Merlin's fleecy long-johns it is the truth) he tried to seduce my girlfriend Anya. She says nothing happened. But I think otherwise. Well, she can have this dirty homosexual if she doesn't mind sharing him with every other gay reject in the castle.

Scarlett Stone
& [general dislike] [annoyance]

I don't even know why I don't like this kid. I just don't he is way to cocky for me. On top of that he is one of those Slytherins that absolutely loathe half-bloods and muggle borns. They are the same as you buddy. Sorry to tell you but we all put one shoe at a time. Blood doesn't really matter to me so I guess we do clash about that. Oh yeah, he is also in Kaddie's gang. Gag me now.

Merlin, I hate this girl. I can't go anywhere without seeing her stupid face. She takes every innocent little comment to heart. One can't even comment on the weather without her getting her filthy little knickers in a twist. It's always 'Oh, Ginny's not a whore!' or 'Ron isn't as fat as he bloody looks.' Its as if by objecting whenever someone states the obvious, she hopes to somehow convince the world that Gryffindors aren't quite as pathetic as they look. She certainly has her work cut out for her. Besides, anyone who thinks s-st-stuttering Longbottom is attractive is a fucking idiot.

Sebastian Orion
& [general dislike] [annoyance] [quidditch teammates]

Finn is rather sad, after all, his world revolves around Cheshire, Malfoy and Kisaro. He has no life of his own, makes no decisions on his own...sad. However, he chose his lot in life ad I certainly won't pity him for it, especially after he hurt my sister. At first I was merely amused by his homophobic behavior, but since his juvenile break from Ripley, I find myself liking him less and less. Not that that matters to him of course, but I can't help but derive amusement from seeing him since he does run off, screaming like a girl as if I'm going to infect him. We get on well enough as beaters on the Quidditch team, but that is as far as our comradeship takes us and I am perfectly fine with that.

There has been some sort of dreadful infestation. Someone call the exterminator. Dirty homosexuals have taken over the castle, spreading their disease wherever they go. Sebastian is Kalem's boyfriend (someone just tear my brain out through my ear) which is probably the biggest insult I could ever say about him. I used to have to spend a lot of time around him when I was dating Ripley, and these are one of the worst moments of my life. Thank god this plague isn't airborn, or I would need to be taken in for severe treatment. Even after I dumped her, I still have to see him on the Quidditch field (there are only so many 'bat to the back of the head accidents' that a man can fake.) It is enough to drive less patient man completely around the bend. I hope he chokes on one of those faggot soother things he always has shoved in his mouth.

Alana Harper
& [general dislike]

Let me guess, another Slytherin? It seems as if they've all jumped into the bandwagon and make my life as miserable as possible. It's almost as if they enjoy making my life a living hell and there seems to be no end to them. Phineas seems to be different than the others, though that's probably do to the fact he's a guy while most of the others are girls. He seems to get some perverse pleasure out of harassing me every chance he gets. What this bigoted asshole doesn't know is that all of this doesn't get to me. It may hurt deep down, but I'm still here. In fact, it's a further motivation to stay living if that means I can piss him off with my presence and damage that inflated ego he shares with the rest of his clan. Not to mention he's probably the biggest homophobe I've ever met, he'd probably lynch me if he had the chance.

Ha ha. LESBIAN. This whore has been chasing around the entire student population in an attempt to spread her terrible disease. If she spreads her legs any further, her vagina will be the size of a cavern. She gives the Weaslette a run for her money when it comes to being a filthy skank. Which is certainly saying something.

Seamus Finnigan
& [rivals]

Rival beaters? I don't think that's even the right word. No competish, man, no competish. And the bloke still walks around like a bloody bigot. I don't get it. I mean maybe his circulation was cut off by the tigh-ass pants and that somehow skewed brain funcionality? Dunno. Only someone with severe brain damage could have what apparently is his thought process. Or what he says, anyway. It's barely an excuse for not being able to shut his goddamn mouth. but somehow I don't see us getting together for a tea party anytime soon. Or ever, for that matter. But i fully plan on decimating him at our next match.

Bloody little halfbreed things he can play quidditch, eh? That's just the problem with Gryffindors. They think that it's equal opportunities for all in this world. But guess what? It isn't. They may have been on a winning streak, but its just luck. This year is going to be different, and people can finally see the real difference between a pureblood (who has quidditch in his veins) and some halfblood (who has nothing but mud). We'll mop the field with their ugly little faces. I'm not worried about Finnigan. We both know who the better beater is - I've been playing Quidditch while Seamus was still standing like a nonce in the stands. As the Falcon's say 'Let us win, but if we cannot win, let us break a few heads.' And this year, those heads will be Gryffindor.
Jacquelene Roslyn
& [ignoring]

I used to love the boy, but now I can see him for what he merely is: a dog, pawing at the feed of his masters for attention, or, in this case, status. I can't believe I used to be a part of that...from the outside looking in he is rather pathetic so it is rather sad. His loyalties mean nothing unless you are in favor with the Slytherin elite.

Oh Jac, you misguided whore. Whoever told you it would be a good idea to go off and screw Kaddie's boyfriend? Did your friendship mean absolutely nothing at all? I try to stay away from this confused slut as much as possible. I don't have anything to be particularly angry about (she hasn't done anything to me, personally) but out of loyalty to Kad, I wouldn't go near this bleached reject. I don't understand why Jac doesn't just apologize. A temporary moment of insanity. But I think its too late for apologies now (hell, how many months has it been? And you still see her around with Saro like it wasn't a problem at all.) She's been ostracized amongst the Kalem and Alaric's of this world. Doomed to be unpopular and alone for eternity.

Katie Bell
& [general dislike] [disagreeing principles] [order member]

Idiot. That is all I really have to say about Phineas. He isn't even worth talking to so I really try not too. He always ends up bringing up the past though which pisses me off beyond belief. Okay so you hit me in the face once. Big fuckin' deal you ape. I can still take you on any day at any time. In case you haven't notice my face has healed so you couldn't of hit me to hard. Dumb ass. Not only that but he is into all that pureblood mumbo jumbo. I am pureblood myself but I wasn't raised that way and I know that blood doesn't matter.

Ha ha, remember that time? Remember that time I hit you in the face with my bat? And got away with it? Because I said I thought your head was the bludger. It was an honest mistake. After all, you both resemble each other so closely. Ha ha, get it? Because you're ugly. Girls always think they can play Quidditch. But Bell just proves they can't. Their heads always end up getting in the way, or they drop the quaffle, or they complain about unfair play when things get a bit rough. Can't take it then don't play it. Girls like this ought to learn their place is in the kitchen with the house elves, not out on the field.

Felicity Hathorne
& [acquaintances] [disagreeing principles]

Oh Merlin. Finn, to me, comes off as completely in denial. If he wasn’t so afraid of homosexuals, I’m pretty sure he’d be gay himself. Ugh, he’s just so damned annoying. I don’t know, Kaddie seems to get a kick out of him, but I really can’t stand Finn. He’s just so damned cocky… yet insecure enough to spend his time kow-towing after Draco and Kaddie. Maybe his tight leather pants will cause some sort of amputation and he’ll have to be rushed off to St.Mungo’s? One can only hope…

I DON'T WEAR LEATHER PANTS. I don't even own any leather trousers. I don't even have anything which remotely resembles leather! This bird must be mistaking me for some other faggot reject (ie. Kalem). No wonder she is in Gryffindor. If she can't tell the difference between me and some disgusting homosexual then she must truly be stupid. Honestly, how difficult can it be? Devistatingly attractive, undeniably talented, a god both on and off the field, compared to pansy assed, cocksucking, prancing nancy. Hmm.
Phineas Derricks
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 05:01 PM

local gang-star
Group Icon

user posted image

Ripley Orion
& [mutual friends] [guilty feelings] [old flame]

Finn...there is just so much to say. I adore him and when we were together I couldn't imagine a time when I wasn't with him, it was as if we had always been together and always would be. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't pressuring him or holding marriage over his head like some of those other pureblood chits do, but we had fun. From the day of the vacuum throughout every day we were together, there was never a dull moment. However, something went wrong. That little bitch Anya came into our lives and wormed her way into Finn's thoughts, turning him against me. I blame it on my...inability to fit into his crowd. I should have tried harder to be a better, perfect pureblood girl. Then she wouldn't have had anything to use as a wedge between us. Now...I can't even hate Finn anymore for what he did. I would do anything to have him back, and nothing would ever make me let him go...but I don't know if that will happen and do I really want to let myself get that emotionally attached to anyone again? He crushed me, even if I don't blame him anymore...My emotions are chaotic.

Even I must admit, I - I wasn't the nicest guy to Ripley. We dated for...well, almost a year (which was the longest I'd ever dated anyone) and I could feel that things were becoming a bit more...serious. Now, I'm not relationship phobic, or anything like that. But though Ripley is a great girl, and a lot of fun in her own way, she's not exactly the type of girlfriend that I'd want to bring home to meet my parents. Knowing her, she'd probably babble on about some inane topic until they're forced to cut off their ears or, alternately, just avada kevedra her to make the madness stop. Now, Ripley didn't say she wanted to marry me or anything - not in so many words. But that's what it all is leading to, isn't it? My parents got married right after Hogwarts. Why should it be any different for me? I know it isn't much of an excuse, but I got scared. When an opportunity presented itself (in the form of a hot cheerleader, might I add) to get the hell out, I couldn't take it fast enough. The fact is, I'm not up for this sort of thing yet. I don't want a serious girlfriend. I just want to have a bit of fun. But looking back, I think I could have handled this situation a little better. Now I don't speak to Ripley much, mostly because I think she's probably holding a grudge which - admittedly - is well within her right to do so. Considering how me and Anya ended up, I guess she got her revenge.
Beata Dovewell
& [acquaintances] [mutual attraction]

Sweet kid, well, kind of. If not a bit of a creep. haven't the faintest what the hell he's talking about half the time. but who can really blame him, myself being the epitome of...well, everything. I don't know, we seem to get along well enough. and he seems to have the right idea about "e v e r y t h i n g", not to mention from what i've gleaned over the past few years, his breeding isn't terrible either. Perhaps sometime in the future, non? When he "grows up, i mean. as somehow i find myself doubting his...maturity? If things don't work out with our respective "significant others.

Ah, Beata. I don't think I've ever seen a more gorgeous girl outside the pages of a gentleman's quarterly. Of course, I don't only like her for her looks (or her legs, dear Merlin, her legs) she seems a well-bred, pureblood girl with a good head on her lovely shoulders. She's the type of girl boys like me dream about. Unfortunately, my dreams could never be a reality. She's Draco's girl, y'know? Well, I mean, technically she's Graham's girl, but how long can that possibly last? He's a great guy, but she's a little...out of his league. I can't see why they're together in the first place. Unless he's packing something a little extra that he isn't telling the rest of us....blegh, never mind. Beata is a goddess. That's all there is to it. Now if I could only manage to engage her in sensible conversation...
Lian Hao
& [useful friends] [physical attraction - to me]

Finn is yet another slytherin I like. Of course, our relationship is based almost entirely off the fact I'm probably too good of a friend with the slytherins. He's a decently sweet guy once you get to know him, funny too. Unlike most of the other slytherin guys who I simply find friendship with, I find Finn attractive. (he's exotic to meeeee...) I said nothing, mind you. I have no interest in him beyond friendship. I swear. I also suspect I'm the only claw he knows really, which is kind of odd.

Ah, Ravenclaws. I just don't understand that house. You've got your pretty little princesses with their nose stuck in a book twenty-four seven (ie. Chinky Cho) and then you've got these really cool girls who don't mind helping a lad out once and a while. Alright, I admit it. I just have no time to do homework. My life is full enough without these bloody assignments all the time. Being this handsome is a full time job, y'know? Unlike Alaric, this chick simply helps me with it - like somehow she thinks I will learn to do it by myself in time. Ha, unlikely. But whatever, she gives me all the answers eventually, and I really don't mind spending the time with her. Ravenclaw is famous for its really hot girls after all.
Amelia Symone
& [childhood friends] [physical attraction - to me]

Phineas Derricks...Hmm..What an interesting character indeed! I've had a few chats with him before and it seemed to go well. We don't hate eachother because we're in different houses, but we don't act like we don't like eachother infront of everyone else because everyone would get suspicious and think that Finn was getting soft. I was friends with him before Hogwarts, but when he was sorted in Slytherin we realized we had to keep our friendship secret.

Amelia and I were friends growing up - before I realized being friends with a girl was icky that is. Its too bad she was sorted in the house for worthless rejects. To be honest, it is a little embarassing to actually know a Hufflepuff, and I really try to avoid her as much as possible in case the truth should reveal itself. I know it seems like a pretty bastard thing to do, but it really isn't. My reputation is important to me. And she gets it. I'm sure she wouldn't want to be known as the 'friend of a Slytherin' either (though that's ridiculous, because I'm sure everyone wishes they were one of us. We're cool. The other houses...are not. Enough said.
Phineas Derricks
Posted: Sep 21 2007, 02:54 PM

local gang-star
Group Icon

user posted image

Alphard Derricks
& [uncle] [good friends]

Phineas is an ‘alright' kid. I can see a bit too much of my brother in him as far as his views are concerned (he's the most prejudiced little bigot I've ever seen, and if it weren't for his laziness and general stupidity, he'd make a perfect Deatheater.) It isn't really his fault though, it was just the way he was raised. The way he follows Malfoy jr. around is bound to get him in trouble. I guess he's doing the Derricks family proud, in his own way, but I'm just concerned he's going to end up on the wrong side of an Avada Kevedra. He's a little too keen to sign himself up for the slaughter. He doesn't know what it really means to be a Deatheater. I hope he keeps himself safe. He's still family, no matter how annoying he can occasionally be.

My favorite uncle. There aren't many people in my family I look up to (considering they're all stuffy bastards who wouldn't know fun if it hit them with a cauldron) but Alphard is one of them. He is just so cool. I mean - he's a cursebreaker. He fights mummies for a living! So rad. I am going to grow up to be exactly like him. A tough Deatheater bachelor playin' the field and traveling across the globe. I must admit it sort of sucks he used to be a Gryffindor (how such an awesome person got into such a loser house, I'd never know) but I guess not everyone can be as lucky with their friends as I am. It is always a blast staying at his house, and I think it is so fly to be related to him.

user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image
Phineas Derricks
Posted: Sep 21 2007, 04:49 PM

local gang-star
Group Icon

UPDATED
Kitchie Tansivko
Graham Pritchard
Alaric Martin
Kalem Baker
Sebastian Orion
Alana Harper
Jac Roslyn
Amelia Symone

--------------------
user posted image
we are on single island, I hope you see
and beyond our lonely country there is only the atlantic sea
so I will burn a fire in westminster
using the dole of the downing street

Beata Dovewell
Posted: Sep 21 2007, 08:57 PM

&&MISS{white lie}
Group Icon

Group: Slytherin
Member No.: 246

Name: miss dovewell
    Allegiance/House: miss pureblood elitist/slythie
    Job: bahahaha. right.
    Relationship: acquaintances|friends of some sort, possibly? &&physical attraction
    Thoughts on Phineas: sweet kid, well, kind of. if not a bit of a creep. haven't the faintest what the hell he's talking about half the time. but who can really blame him, myself being the epitome of...well, everything. i don't know, we seem to get along well enough. and he seems to have the right idea about "e v e r y t h i n g", not to mention from what i've gleaned over the past few years, his breeding isn't terrible either. perhaps sometime in the future, non? when he "grows up, i mean. as somehow i find myself doubting his...maturity? if things don't work out with our respective "significant others". {why are my characters such sketchballs?}
    Request a Roleplay: i do not believe it is n e c e s s a r y, m'dear. but whatevs.

Name: mistah seamus finnigan
    Allegiance/House: potter&&co./gryffie
    Job: resident gryffindor dumb ass
    Relationship: general dislike/rivals
    Thoughts on Phineas: rival beaters? i don't think that's even the right word. no competish, man, no competish. and the bloke still walks around like a bloody bigot. i don't get it. i mean maybe his circulation was cut off by the tigh-ass pants and that somehow skewed brain funcionality? dunno. only someone with severe brain damage could have what apparently is his thought process. or what he says, anyway. it's barely an excuse for not being able to shut his goddamn mouth. but somehow i don't see us getting together for a tea party anytime soon. or ever, for that matter. but i fully plan on decimating him at our next match {rawr. that sounded so ghey. heh. decimate. -sleepdeprivation-}
    Request a Roleplay: don't think so.

--------------------
user posted image
strange days have found us
strange days have tracked us down
they're going to destroy
our casual joys

we shall go on playing
or-
Sebastion Orion
Posted: Sep 22 2007, 11:31 AM

Chicks&&Dicks
Group Icon

Member No.: 13

Lucivar: "Al's nephew is a bit...misguided. He is on the right track to pureblood superiority, of course, but he seems to be following the new generation's bloodthirsty qualities. I know Al worries about him, because as much as he complains about the boy he does love him. Still, Phineus is an overly bigoted boy with a, perhaps unhealthy, hero worship of Alphard (which will only make his head swell to unrealistic proportions if he ever realizes it) and I'm quite positive he is rather change the last part: and I'm quite positive that he is particularly good at deluding himself. After all, he still thinks Al & I are merely roommates. Foreseeing the consequences, I shan't do a thing to enlighten him. Perhaps age will smooth out all his rough edges and hopefully, he will live long enough for it to happen."

Jelena: "I rather like young Mr. Derricks. Though a bit taken to fancy, he seems to have a good head on his shoulders, one allowing him to judge those important and unimportant. Perhaps not the sharpest quill in the case, but he has sense enough to make the right choices. As a student, he is rather dreadful, but I have taken a rare liking to the boy and, perhaps to irritate his classmates or even just because his affections entertain me, I dote on him and allow his silly love notes and other such things. I do need a bit of amusement to take away from the tedium that has become my life and Mr. Derricks most definitely amuses me."

Jacquelene: "I used to love the boy, but now I can see him for what he merely is: a dog, pawing at the feed of his masters for attention, or, in this case, status. I can't believe I used to be a part of that...from the outside looking in he is rather pathetic so it is rather sad. His loyalties mean nothing unless you are in favor with the Slytherin elite."

Sebastion: "Finn is rather sad, after all, his world revolves around Cheshire, Malfoy and Kisaro. He has no life of his own, makes no decisions on his own...sad. However, he chose his lot in life ad I certainly won't pity him for it, especially after he hurt my sister. At first I was merely amused by his homophobic behavior, but since his juvenile break from Ripley, I find myself liking him less and less. Not that that matters to him of course, but I can't help but derive amusement from seeing him since he does run off, screaming like a girl as if I'm going to infect him. We get on well enough as beaters on the Quidditch team, but that is as far as our comradeship takes us and I am perfectly fine with that."

Ripley: "Finn...there is just so much to say. I adore him and when we were together I couldn't imagine a time when I wasn't with him, it was as if we had always been together and always would be. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't pressuring him or holding marriage over his head like some of those other pureblood chits do, but we had fun. From the day of the vacuum throughout every day we were together, there was never a dull moment. However, something went wrong. That little bitch Anya came into our lives and wormed her way into Finn's thoughts, turning him against me. I blame it on my...inability to fit into his crowd. I should have tried harder to be a better, perfect pureblood girl. Then she wouldn't have had anything to use as a wedge between us. Now...I can't even hate Finn anymore for what he did. I would do anything to have him back, and nothing would ever make me let him go...but I don't know if that will happen and do I really want to let myself get that emotionally attached to anyone again? He crushed me, even if I don't blame him anymore...My emotions are chaotic."

--------------------
Scarlett Alexis Stone
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 09:17 AM

waiting on the w o r l d to change
Group Icon

Group: Gryffindor
Member No.: 50

Name: Scarlett Stone
Allegiance/House: Gryffindor/DA
Job: None
Relationship: [general dislike]
Thoughts on Phineas: I don't even know why I don't like this kid. I just don't he is way to cocky for me. On top of that he is one of those Slytherins that absolutely loathe half-bloods and muggle borns. They are the same as you buddy. Sorry to tell you but we all put one shoe at a time. Blood doesn't really matter to me so I guess we do clash about that. Oh yeah, he is also in Kaddie's gang. Gag me now.
Request a Roleplay: Mmm. That would be a lot of "I HATE YOU FOOL" >:D So I don't know.

Name: Katie Bell
Allegiance/House: Order/Ex-Gryffindor
Job: Works at Inked
Relationship: [general dislike]
[order member]
[disagreeing principles]
Thoughts on Phineas: Idiot. That is all I really have to say about Phineas. He isn't even worth talking to so I really try not too. He always ends up bringing up the past though which pisses me off beyond belief. Okay so you hit me in the face once. Big fuckin' deal you ape. I can still take you on any day at any time. In case you haven't notice my face has healed so you couldn't of hit me to hard. Dumb ass. Not only that but he is into all that pureblood mumbo jumbo. I am pureblood myself but I wasn't raised that way and I know that blood doesn't matter.
Request a Roleplay: Same as Scarlett

--------------------
Scarlett Stone
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
You dance like no-one's watching
Sing 'till the song ends
The you sing some more
And we can hardly believe it
Words that flow from your mouth,
Drink like its water
Your the most colorful thing that I've seen
Felicity Hawthorne
Posted: Sep 25 2007, 07:53 PM

Group Icon

Group: Gryffindor
Member No.: 346

Name: Felicity Hawthorne
Allegiance/House: Gryffindor/DA
Job: …Student?
Relationship: [acquaintances]
[disagreeing principles]
[general dislike]
Thoughts on Phineas: Oh Merlin. Finn, to me, comes off as completely in denial. If he wasn’t so afraid of homosexuals, I’m pretty sure he’d be gay himself. Ugh, he’s just so damned annoying. I don’t know, Kaddie seems to get a kick out of him, but I really can’t stand Finn. He’s just so damned cocky… yet insecure enough to spend his time kow-towing after Draco and Kaddie.
Maybe his tight leather pants will cause some sort of amputation and he’ll have to be rushed off to St.Mungo’s?
One can only hope…
Request a Roleplay: If you want…But it’d be one huge bitch fest xD

--------------------
Phineas Derricks
Posted: Oct 4 2007, 11:48 PM

local gang-star
Group Icon

UPDATED
Beata Dovewell
Seamus Finnigan
Lucivar Delmont
Jelena Novikov
Ripley Orion
Scarlett Stone
Katie Bell
Felicity Hawthorne

--------------------
user posted image
we are on single island, I hope you see
and beyond our lonely country there is only the atlantic sea
so I will burn a fire in westminster
using the dole of the downing street

Draco Malfoy
Posted: Oct 5 2007, 05:07 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 9

Name: Kaddie Cheshire
House: Slytherin
Relationship: BFFLZ.
History: Me and Finn are like peanut butter and jelly- salt and pepper. He's like my other half. He must be one of the funniest people I've ever met in my life, and I haven't met another person who shares the same sense of humour so closely as he does to mine. He's proved himself loyal too- doesn't go off and sleep with my boyfriends or gossip behind my back or anything like that. We can keep a conversation going forever, talking about things without feeling wierd or awkward, and we have over a million inside jokes. Besides- who else would help me ruin the trio's life by bringing up traumatizing situations? I absolutely love Finn.

--------------------
user posted image
good eye, sniper, here
I'LL SHOOT, YOU RUN

The words you scribbled on the walls; with the loss of friends you didn't have.
I'll call you when the time is right; are you in or are you out? for them all to know
THE END OF US ALL

Lian Hao
Posted: Oct 5 2007, 06:18 PM

Wishes for Fishes and Buttermilk Hips
Group Icon

Group: Ravenclaw
Member No.: 294

Name: Lian Hao
Allegiance/House: Slightly Slytherin/Claw
Job: Slytherin's Other Tutor(when Martin isn't around and Hao is)
Relationship:[school-related friendships]
[physical attraction - to me]
Thoughts on Phineas:
Finn is yet another slytherin I like. Of course, our relationship is based almost entirely off the fact I'm probably too good of a friend with the slytherins. He's a decently sweet guy once you get to know him, funny too. Unlike most of the other slytherin guys who I simply find friendship with, I find Finn attractive. (he's exotic to meeeee...) I said nothing, mind you. I have no interest in him beyond friendship. I swear. I also suspect I'm the only claw he knows really, which is kind of odd.

Request a Roleplay: mebbe?(aka plz, Lian needs love)

--------------------

The girl and those who know her
^bio^--------------------^plotting^

Good job, Sherlock!
JESS
Posted: Nov 22 2007, 02:16 PM

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 80

UPDATED
Kadirie Cheshire
Lian Hao
Laurabelle Finch
Posted: Nov 26 2007, 11:35 PM

{SURPRISE}.she.might.hate.you.
Group Icon

Group: Ravenclaw
Member No.: 292

Name:Laurabelle Finch
Allegiance/House: Ravenclaw/Pureblood superiority
Job: Student
Relationship: [acquaintances] also, Laurabelle's attracted to him you can decide if it's mutual. But perhaps as a funny twist Finn's father has brought Laurabelle up before, hinted to him and what not. After all she is a pureblood of fairly wealthy up-bringing. anyways just tossing things out here if your interested
Thoughts on Phineas: I've always kept an eye on the pure-blood gentlemen in our school and Phineas is from a VERY good place in society. Well I must admit that though he is not really my type, he definately makes 'not my type' look good. He's very good-looking. I just have to wonder if he's at all intelligent... I definately wouldn't mind getting to know him better....
Request a Roleplay: if you'd like :]

--------------------
She'll smile pretty and say you're the best of friends,
all the while wanting you to go ask the Giant Squid for a slow waltz.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
It's just her little way of saying 'Go die'.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

layout was created by Finch of ifSKINZONE. Graphics created by Kaddie.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0899 seconds · Archive