My great movie idea...
Title of movie:
"Harry and Axel"
Harry Callahan (from the "Dirty Harry" movies) is only seven days from retirement when he is reluctantly partnered with Axel Foley (from the "Beverly Hill Cop" movies). Now it is up to these two notorious detectives to track down and stop a bomb-planting ex-C.I.A. agent while at the same time avoid being killed by various assassins hired by mobsters to kill Callahan.
The movie preview would go something like this:
- Shot of exploding building.
- Footage from car chase.
- A clever remark by Callahan followed by a snappy comeback by Foley.
- Another explosion
- A shot of an angry mobster yelling "I want Callahan and Foley DEAD!!!"
- Callahan firing his signature 44 magnum
- Truck explosion
- Shot of sexy women dancing in a night club.
- A clever remark by Foley followed by a snappy comeback by Callahan.
- Gun fight
- Helicopter crash
- Ends with Foley's signature laugh.
What do you all think? Would you go see it? Do you think it would make money?