I think I may just being stupid here but this is getting frustrating. I want to change some of my key binds (e,g, q for next weapon instead of mouse wheel). I could do it on the old tribes game but can't seem to on 1.40.655. I tried making the changes in the config file but it seems to change nothing. Also when I have the game open I go to binds/game and cannot change them there either. I have figured out how to change chat scripts but not this. As you guys know I am not real good with computors so english please!
All i had to do was...
1. Start Tribes
2. Click Options button (top left)
3. Click Binds (on the left column)
4. Click the red game tab
5. Scroll down to next weapon (its at the bottom of list)
6. Double click the action box for it (or the description box - doesn't matter)
7. Press Q when it says (Define Action)
This is how I changed mine for the game
You have to be careful when you use the config file...if you type in the same key for 2 different commands neither will work.
Thanks Greengills! It was the double click part I wasn't doing. Simple stuff