Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Professor Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

I had another weird dream., But this time, it was...
Saiai
Posted: Nov 15 2008, 12:12 PM

Herald of Buri-nya

Group: Honor Roll
Member No.: 2

WARNING! DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR SOMETHING REALLY DISTURBING!

Okay, so. Just to explain, in my dreams I'm not always myself- sometimes the main character whose POV I take is quite different from me. In this one it was some guy, in his late teens, I think?
Okay, so, my family and another family were meeting in this hotel or something somewhere. It starts out okay, though I don't actually know or recognize anyone from my actual family. Eventually I meet this girl from the other family and we become friends, but then... somehow we ended up being mind-controlled by this strange powder or something used by one of our aunts or uncles to have sex. But... We were still semi-lucid about it, so we both felt violated afterwards, especially the girl, since she thought she was going to be impregnated. ._.
The next day, the girl was being really ._. about it, so people kept asking her what was wrong (including, I think, the person who mind controlled us? Even though they knew). Meanwhile the boy was going to the bathroom, thinking about that bizarre night and what to do about it, and started peeing blood for a moment. x.x; In any case, he catches the girl on her own and tries to apologize, saying he'll do anything to make it up to her even though it wasn't his fault either... and the girl gets this really Yandere (creepy) grin on her face. She accepts his proposal, and shortly thereafter... the boy's hit with something she called 'anti-mind control powder'.
This makes the boy SNAP and start beating all the family members to death with a board as they yelled at him to stop... but his vision was already shifted. Things started looking melty, and the people he was attacking looked like monsters... But he didn't attack the girl. Suddenly the sky was filled with these strange black thorny vines with eyes on the end and the girl and the boy started turning into strange insect-like things... when the girl attacked him and killed him while in insect form. I think the boy turned into a caterpillar and she was an ant or something pointy and thorny... and then she ate him. x_x

It was really vivid and really, really scary ;_; I'm kinda freaked out... And I feel sick at the moment...

Edit: Oh, yeah, the boy turned into a centipede, not a caterpillar.

Even Moar Edit: I've come to the conclusion that this was a fever-dream, as I've been sick and feverish the rest of the day x.x

This post has been edited by Saiai on Nov 16 2008, 01:55 AM

--------------------
"Noob is a state of mind, not a level."
-Someone from Maple Story-nya

H-moon- i feel that Numbers is the embodyment of the phrase "dont use cannon to kill misqueto"

IT WAS LUPUS O_O
« Next Oldest | Saiai's Uketopia | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0181 seconds · Archive