zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to The Professor Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Welcome OO Readers!, Hopefully we get some more people
Xuanwu
Posted: Sep 13 2006, 10:01 PM

I'm in your schools, teaching your kids

Group: Professor
Member No.: 1

If you're coming here from my link to this forum in my OO rant, welcome! This is a very active forum, despite it's modest size. Many of the people you'll meet represent various cases of AWESOME drawn from across the Internet. Go forth and make yourself known! Unlike some other forums, you don't have to worry about libelous claims of bribery here. lithumbbw6.gif

If you want to make a comment on OO so I can respond to it, do so in this thread:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/The_Professor_F...p?showtopic=247

You can also post a comment in my OO rant on the front page.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

QUOTE (Mr. Chibi)
CAPTAIN XUANWU!
WATCH! as he eats with reckless abandon!
HEAR! his stupendous stomach scintillate before supper!
BE AMAZED! as he digests with the force of a thousand suns!

His Metabolism of a Blast Furnace is Burning the Way to a Brighter Future!
Chaos
Posted: Sep 14 2006, 03:39 PM

Dreamspinner

Group: Teacher's Pet
Member No.: 10

I'm not sure that either your or Henry's view of the situation are complete or clear. Somehow I think neither of you are completely innocent of all wrongdoing.

--------------------
Say not, “I have found the truth,”
but rather, “I have found a truth.”
Say not, “I have found the path of the soul.”
Say rather, “I have met the soul walking upon my path.”
-Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet

I can choose to be happy.
Aebliss
Posted: Sep 14 2006, 04:30 PM

Story Master

Group: Student
Member No.: 9

I'm fairly sure that neither side of this issue will give an inch at this point anymore, though. The matter is over now, anyway.

--------------------
... Good grief ... It really exists.
Xuanwu
Posted: Sep 14 2006, 04:49 PM

Henry and I are both very stubborn (maybe we had a similar upbringing, since both of us are Chinese). And as Henry is proving on Wiki, both of us are equally capable of getting caught up in fits of irrational behavior (though he's older than me, so he's supposed to be more mature). Best thing I can do now is to make this forum better.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

QUOTE (Mr. Chibi)
CAPTAIN XUANWU!

Aebliss
Posted: Sep 15 2006, 01:12 AM

Story Master

-_- Waiting for someone else to be more mature than yourself is about as wise as waiting for yourself to become more mature.

--------------------
Chaos
Posted: Sep 15 2006, 02:35 AM

Dreamspinner

I think that we've got to take the opportunies and action to help ourselves mature... I don't like acting mature but I'm going to have to up to a point if I'm going to make it in the world. And other people's maturity is up to them- I can only give a boost and support. Same goes for anyone else here.

--------------------

Saiai
Posted: Sep 15 2006, 08:10 AM

Herald of Buri-nya

Group: Honor Roll
Member No.: 2

o.o OMG.
I didn't know that Aebliss was this pessimistic ALL THE TIME! ;-; I'm so sorry! I thought you were just being a downer in certain situations! This makes a lot more sense now...

--------------------
"Noob is a state of mind, not a level."
-Someone from Maple Story-nya

H-moon- i feel that Numbers is the embodyment of the phrase "dont use cannon to kill misqueto"

IT WAS LUPUS O_O
HisDivineAssassin
Posted: Sep 15 2006, 09:22 AM

Junior

Member No.: 11

Now you know why we allways disagree, and he has that irrational hatred for one of the best charcters in the comic.

--------------------
MOBILIS IN MOBILE

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.”
“Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
“I've never been able to understand why a Republican contributor is a 'fat cat' and a Democratic contributor of the same amount of money is a 'public-spirited philanthropist'.
Ronald Reagan

Hmmm, Member number 11. Oooo, 309 fun things represented by the number 11.

user posted image

Pround member of PACMAN and GROSS
Aebliss
Posted: Sep 15 2006, 09:32 AM

Story Master

QUOTE (Saiai @ Sep 15 2006, 08:10 AM)
o.o OMG.
I didn't know that Aebliss was this pessimistic ALL THE TIME! ;-; I'm so sorry! I thought you were just being a downer in certain situations! This makes a lot more sense now...

Hey. dry.gif That'd better have been irony, Saiai. I am not a pessimist by nature, I've just built up a fair amount of cynicism over the years. It is my experience that once a serious conflict arises, it's bloody rare for either party to act mature constantly and consequently. If either ever does, they usually need a good run-up.

QUOTE (HisDivineAssassin)
Now you know why we allways disagree, and he has that irrational hatred for one of the best charcters in the comic.

I didn't miss you, either.

--------------------
HisDivineAssassin
Posted: Sep 15 2006, 09:39 AM

Junior

Ah. The love is in the air. cool.gif

--------------------
MOBILIS IN MOBILE

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.”
“Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
“I've never been able to understand why a Republican contributor is a 'fat cat' and a Democratic contributor of the same amount of money is a 'public-spirited philanthropist'.
Ronald Reagan

user posted image

Aebliss
Posted: Sep 15 2006, 09:52 AM

Story Master

Sniffing yourself again, are you ...?

--------------------
HisDivineAssassin
Posted: Sep 15 2006, 12:21 PM

Junior

Talk about needing to mature. Grow up, that kind of talk went out with "Doo doo head" and the like. I'm also surprised at just how easily you resort to such petty attempts, you were more challenging back on the animal farm. Oh well. *Shrugs.*

Off to find something productive to do.

--------------------
MOBILIS IN MOBILE

Ronald Reagan

user posted image

Aebliss
Posted: Sep 15 2006, 04:59 PM

Story Master

Ah, HDA. The reason you and I disagree is not that one of us is particularly gloomy or the other especially perverted. It seems to me that it started with you taking the way I expressed my views amiss and my taking exception to the way you expressed your objections. After that, it just never got better. And that's why I didn't particularly miss having you around. We just can't have a civil conversation; everytime we interact, the discussion degrades to us trying to score points off each other. It's not worth it. Just don't talk to or about me and I shall be more than happy to return the favor.

--------------------
Chaos
Posted: Sep 15 2006, 10:20 PM

Dreamspinner

I don' think you can completely avoid each other here, so try to be civil.

--------------------

Xuanwu
Posted: Sep 15 2006, 10:31 PM

Me thinks Aebliss and HDA should just ignore each other, which is what I did back in the day with Yoshito after he started bad mouthing me behind my back to Akira and others, as well as responding to my posts with a highly condenscending manner. At least Aebliss and HDA haven't gotten quite that bad.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

QUOTE (Mr. Chibi)
CAPTAIN XUANWU!

« Next Oldest | Announcements and News | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1161 seconds · Archive