Skin Autumnea designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Sylvania. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Weather Welcome Quick Links
It is the beginning of summer. The weather is sunny with a high of 60 and a low of 55. Sylvania high school has always been known for being one of the best high schools in northern Wisconsin. Their teams were superior and they had high academic scores. Last year, on a hot June day a fire started in the school. It raged for a few hours and only left a few sections of the school undamaged. The town was devastated and when a meeting was held about rebuilding the school an idea sparked. Why don't the log off some of the woods and build a brand new school, the largest in the area. In a matter of months the school was rebuilt and was ready for the new school year. Then they got the idea to build dorms on the school grounds to share the school with everybody. Now the town is thriving thanks to the added people and this little city is becomeing well known. Welcome, to Sylvania Wisconsin where it's nothing but trees, lakes and adventure. Official Members List
Joining Application
Pre-Mades
Other Pre-Mades
Advertise
Affiliate
Rules
Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Good things in life are hard to find (open)
Taylor Morgan
Posted: Apr 12 2007, 02:22 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

Taylor looked at Jordan and felt so bad for him. It almost made her want to cry. She caught his gaze at her and smiled at him as she slowly made her way over to him. "Jordan" she whispered as she knelt in front of him. "It's ok. I promise she won't come back and hurt you" Taylor looked right into his eyes as she was speaking the full on truth to him. Her hand made it's way to his forehead as she brushed a few strands of hair that had stuck there. "You just get better huh?" Her smile never faded.
Branden Devereaux
Posted: Apr 12 2007, 06:06 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

"How do you know that she should come back at any minute. She already hurt me too." Jordan said before looking around nervously, almost expecting Mandy to jump out at any moment. He slowly reached over and took Taylor's hand before looking around again. "I'll try and get better." He said quietly, he couldn't get above a whisper from yelling before. If only Mark would have gotten home sooner then he would have forced Mandy out of his room and out of the home. He noticed how Taylor seemed to smile at him and he could sense that she wasn't lieing to him but he wasn't so sure Mandy wouldn't come back. She was the one person he was really paranoid about.

"Jordan, she isn't coming back here she isn't that stupid. If she does by chance come back I'll chase her three blocks away from here. She knows not to come back after she got me so angry at her. Just relax, go back to sleep if you want. I'll make sure nobody else scares you. I can't really do anything about Mark though he kind of lives here." Branden said before looking at Jordan and smiling before looking over at Taylor. He knew that Jordan would probably be better if he wasn't in such a scared mood.

He knew what Branden had been trying to do by bringing his brother up and it had worked. A small laugh escaped him before a very small smile appeared on his face. "Hey, leave Mark alone he's the one who stayed with me until you came. You didn't see how concerned he was once he entered my room." He said before looking around once again.
Taylor Morgan
Posted: Apr 12 2007, 06:33 PM

Advanced Member

Taylor watched as he reached for her hand and took it. She gave it a small squeeze. "Jordan. I promise you that she isn't coming anywhere near you" she said as she sat down with his hand still in hers. Taylor looked at Branden and nodded at him a bit. She wasn't going to go anywhere. Not after what had happened and besides she promised Jordan she would protect him. "Yeah just rest now. You really need it if you want to get better. Come on lets get you back into bed because your making me nervous here" she chuckled a bit.
Branden Devereaux
Posted: Apr 15 2007, 12:26 PM

Administrator

"Alright, that's good then maybe everything will go back to normal then. That would be nice." Jordan said before yawing, he was tired and had woken up from a deep sleep before and could easily fall back asleep. Especially when both Branden and Taylor had promised that Mandy wasn't coming back. Plus Branden had said that he wasn't going anywhere and he figured Taylor wouldn't either. Already he could tell that he'd only be awake for a few seconds longer. He couldn't remember that last time that he had been this tired. "Why am I making you nervous here?" He said before closing his eyes and falling back to sleep.

Branden watched as Jordan fell asleep and knew that he probably had been so tired that he didn't really care where he fell asleep. "Well, now what?" He asked, knowing that it would be a long time before Jordan woke up again. They were in for a long wait. Maybe he should have brought something to entertain the two of them.

((Where is my muse today?))
Taylor Morgan
Posted: Apr 15 2007, 02:58 PM

Advanced Member

Taylor didn't answer him as he felt asleep rather quickly. She smiled a bit and knew he was dead on exhausted. Sighing she found a spot to situate herself in and just sat there looking around his room until her gaze fell on Jordan. Then slowly on Branden as she knew this was going to be a long wait. Taylor just had this feeling they were in for a long stay.

She shrugged at Branden. "I'm not really sure" she said to him.

(lol tis ok mine is going out the window)
Branden Devereaux
Posted: Apr 18 2007, 07:20 PM

Administrator

He watched as Taylor looked around the room and wondered what she was looking at. It had always amazed him how neat Jordan's room was of course he hardly was ever in it. "Well, I guess that I could tell you some stories, read to you if you're like Jordan, or see if Jordan still has a box under his bed trust me, if you think that he's got a lot of pictures and things like that now then you'll see the other three quarters of the collection. Or since I know that he's going to be out for awhile I could give you the tour of the house if you're bored. He said and then smiled at her, it didn't matter to him what she wanted to do. Actually he wouldn't care if she just wanted to sit there in silence either. It really didn't matter to him since either way he wouldn't be leaving. His eyes wandered over to Jordan, he could fall asleep in a few seconds when he was sick but when he wasn't it was another story.

He jumped slightly as the door opened and he hadn't been expecting it. He looked around for a moment before he watched Diego cautiously enter the room followed by Brownie. Apparently they had finished running around downstairs. Either that or Diego couldn't stand being away from Jordan any longer. The puppy was attached to him and he knew that it would be hard for him once they were in school again and he couldn't constantly be around Jordan. Of course the puppy would probably sit by the door and wait for somebody to come home and play with him though. After all, the puppy was very playful and he was surprised that the puppy wasn't wanting to play now. Brownie ran up to him and then sat down while wagging his tail. But Diego seemed interested in something else and a few moments later the puppy ran up to him and dropped a tennis ball at his feet. "What did you leave this up here buddy, I'll play with you under one condition. Well, two actually number one don't make a bunch of noise and wake Jordan up. Number two, bring the ball back since I don't want to look for it." He said and then lightly tossed the ball out of the room.
Taylor Morgan
Posted: Apr 21 2007, 07:05 PM

Advanced Member

"That sounds cool" Taylor said to him with a nod about the stories and such. However, her mind was wandering to much. Mostly on Jordan. She just wanted to make sure he was alright and that nothing else would bother him today or tomorrow. When she found Mandy she was going to rip the girl's head off for doing that to him. Scaring him half to death. What was she trying to prove? Love. Ha. Taylor wasn't going to have that. Not now or ever.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0322 seconds · Archive

Affiliates RPG Listings & Support
Northern Exposure T H E _ M A Z E [AD] Lakeland High Paxton Hills Fading Destiny Kylo [wolf rpg] Paradise Lost Obsidian Rose Tesikk Keyran Boarding School The Dreaming RPG Amfreti High Camp Aspen Ridge Paparazzi BE.dazzled Rose Academy Blood Red Tears Passion, War, Strength Secret Gods xx Remoor Region A Haunted Hospital Twilight Opaque Zireling Kingdom Twilights Rain Off The Page * Coverdell Prep Magic Lands Image and video hosting by TinyPic A World Apart : A TMNT Role Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
RPGCollection RPG Circle RPG Society The RPG Hoard RPG Request DxR-Coding & Graphic Database-RPG Listing ShatteredListings::ForRoleplays Lemon-Drop.net RPG Browser Top Sites The RPG Collection Topsite