ARGB Convert MFC VersionAuthor:
Hello everyone ! =)
I know that ARGB Convert has been made by St.Vampyre, and it is may unpopular now.
But when I used St.Vampyre's ARGB Convert, I got some problems.
In St.Vampyre's ARGB Convert
I don't know why I can't find any PNG files after I do [ ARGB=>PNG ].
But [ PNG=>ARGB ] is OK.
Even I install JDK and JRE, the problem still can't be solved.
So I decided to do the application about ARGB Convert by using C++.
In order to resolve some users can't use ARGB Convert in Java.
New added + (ARGB Viewer)
You can preview .argb files.
// Resident Evil 4
// ARGB Convert MFC Version 1.0 by TerenceYao
(1) This application is compiled with Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0.
(2) I used MFC in a Static Library, so you can not need to install VC.
(3) And it isn't a Java program, so you can also not need to have any JDK or JRE.
(4) But it is not a Unicode Version.
(5) Your file path name must be English or Traditional Chinese.
(6) Because I compiled it under Traditional Chinese not Unicode mode.
Download link :http://www.mediafire.com/?7cqt7209wxqw0a5