I have just started doing this, I use Adobe Photoshop CS2. You can download a free trial from https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cf...oduct=photoshop
, another could be Jasc Paintshop Pro. I am just giving you ideas. If you want send your pics to me on msn - firstname.lastname@example.org - I would be happy to do it for you.
1. Download the neccesary image editing program and run it.
2. Open Microsoft Word and type in © Your Name. The © will turn into a copyright logo - ©. Copy it.
3. Next open the image in the photo editing program. On Photoshop it is File>Open. Select the image and open it. Screenshot Below.
4. Then select the text toolbar icon. Screenshot Below.
5. Click and drag on the little box that comes up. Screenshot Below. This is the text box. Select your font options. I use Times New Roman, size 8 and white as the colour. Screenshot Below.
6. Next with the text box selected. Click Edit>Paste, this will paste the text from MS Word into the text box. The below screenshot will be what your screen will look like. Only with your name instead of Zac Graham. [Me].
7. Click the arrow icon in the toolbar to reposition the text to where you want it. The Screenshot is below.
8. File>Save. Change the settings from a .pdf to a .jpg as shown in the screenshot below. Click save.
9. Choose your image quality and it will have saved.
That's all I hope I have helped a few more of you.Finished Producthttp://img245.imageshack.us/img245/4508/go...ler10001kl3.jpg