Listen to this while reading this topic:
ALRIGHT GANG! Everyone's profile has been
slightly SIGNIFICANTLY modified, and you all received additional rewards in addition to that. So now what? WE'RE HEADING TO MT. PSION! But first, here are some things to note:
1. Only profiles that had completed at least 1 test/spire were modified. This left out some significant players like Xan (NPC) and Lee Awesome (Face), but if you did not even complete 1 spire, then you clearly didn't put enough STOCK into this. If you take SERIOUS issue with this and REALLY want to participate, then send me a PM with a 3 paragraph story as to why you want/think you should participate, including reasons rebutting the fact that you went/go MIA.
2. The only things that were edited in the actual profiles by me were the levels and EXP of your pokemon. No items or stats were added, so you need to add in all the stuff that you got as a reward in the bottom post of your profile.
3. I said I was gonna wipe out all exp items, but I decided to leave all Candy Emblems and Cotton Candies that were unused in your profiles because I'm SUCH A NICE GUY. Make sure you use them before trying to do any RPing though.
4. There were two scales I used in raising the levels of your pokemon - One for Soldiers, and one for Pokemon. That is why you might notice some differences with minor issues between the two.
5. You'll notice some pokemon are not evolved. This is not an error. If a pokemon evolved ANY OTHER WAY besides level up, I didn't evolve it when I scaled, so it's up to you to get that done.
6. When I DID evolve some pokemon, I may or may not have forgotten to update the typing if they evolved to a dual type, so check on this to make sure.
7. Nobody is actually fighting on Mt. Psion for at least another month. However, SOMETIME IN DECEMBER (exact date to be determined later), everyone that wants to participate will have to show up at Mt. Psion ready to RUMBLE! If you are not there, but can give me a really really good reason why you want to be there or why you couldn't make it, then you can be teleported there. If you cannot give me a good reason/you were too indifferent to go there, then you're excluded and all your levels go to waste. But seriously, all the tests/spires are done, you pretty much just have to walk there when you're ready.
So what do we NEED to do now?
Update your profiles. This means:
1. Include all those item rewards that you received from my latest post in your profile.
2. Allocate all EVs for your pokemon and update your STATS. Most Underground pokemon receieved 44 EVs to be distributed, while most Surface pokemon received 48 EVs. You may notice some differences if you're either a stat master, lone wolf, or had previously unused EVs. Either way, it's noted under each pokemon stats how many EVs you have to distribute.
3. You can re-organize your moves to include any 4 (or 5 for Mavericks) level up moves that the pokemon could have learned at anytime from level 1 until your current level. This only applies to the current form of that pokemon, which means you can get something like Wood Hammer on a Torterra, but you can't get something like Fissure on a Flygon, since it was Trapinch that learns it and not Flygon.
4. All Underground pokemon were upgraded to the second-tier Pokemon Tendency, so make sure that is updated. The only tendency upgrade that directly affects stats is Lone Wolf -> Maverick.
5. Change the Gauntlet/Tests completed in your profile to all 9 Spire/all 8 Tests.
--- --- --- ---
So what next?
For the Underground Pokemon!
After your profile is updated, you CANNOT go to the surface until you defeat Kachua Winstead at the Soulever Aciel. She will not let you pass otherwise. Fortunately, you can TEAM UP to fight her with up to 5 allies to speed up this process (or maybe that would drastically slow it down.) Once you defeat her, then you have access to the surface and can go to Mt. Psion.
If that specific date in December comes and you still have not fought her, you will NOT be able to participate in the Mt. Psion fights, regardless of your reasons/desires, NO EXCEPTIONS. I am pretty confident that we will have more than enough trainers/pokemon for Mt. Psion, so our success is not dependant on whether or not you actually show up. Although it might have been more FUN, we will press on anyways.
FOR THE SOLDIERS:
You can now traverse through all areas sealed off by level 9 Psion Force (which is pretty much all areas.) This means you can pretty much just waltz over to Mt. Psion whenever you wish. However, you'll notice that your class was not upgraded. This is because your class does not auto-upgrade like the Underground Pokemon. Instead, in the words of the Drill Sergent on the Battalion Frontier:
"In order to upgrade, you must see me at the Battalion Frontier after you have upgraded your Gauntlet to level 9! If you can't do it, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE UPGRADE SOLDIER!"
So pretty much, you have to go see him to get the upgrade. Make sure this is done before going to Mt. Psion.
SOME FINAL NOTES
Here are some things you might want to consider doing before/after the battle with Kachua and before going to Mt. Psion:
1. Make sure you have the team you want to have in your lineup. Sure it sucks to go capture something that's not at level 70 like you are, but at this point you have access to areas with level 40+ pokemon, and those pokemon will level up fast through the course of fighting in Mt. Psion.
2. Evolve all your pokemon. Some of you have level 45 Feebas's and Clamperls, while others have level 60+ Riolus, Growlithes, and Eevees. Go get the required items and get them up to speed.
3. Make sure you have all the moves you want for your pokemon. Go visit the move tutors on both the Surface and the Underground if you want to get some neat level up move from a pokemon you didn't have evolved when the levels were scaled. Use up your Candy Emblems and TMs to your hearts content. See if there's any other SUPAH SECRET moves out there, via secret tutors, etc. (I personally don't remember if there is or not, but there ARE special TMs (STMs) scattered throughout.)
4. Use any additional items you have in your inventory that will help. This includes exp items, vitamins, etc. There's no reason to keep them in store any more.
5. Go stock up on items from your local kwiki mart. Spend away all that hard earned cash to get prepared for the long and arduous road.
6. Go find the other HMs that you haven't gotten yet. Not all HMs are won through spires/tests, so you there may be a few still out there that will either make travel easier or allow you to access SUPAH SECRET areas.
7. Oh hey, there's Legendaries out there to capture if you so desire. Make sure you take a look and seek any you wish to add to your team. WORD OF CAUTION: This requires a mod, so attempting to capture any more than 1 will almost certainly hinder anything else you want to do before the Mt. Psion conquest starts. Also, don't bother capturing any if you're not going to use them in your team.
8. If you have absolutely no idea where your character is, you can just randomly appear in either Croix Point or Chaos City without much reasoning behind it.
COME ON STEP IT UP! YOU'RE TOO SLOW! SONIC'S THE NAME, SPEED'S MY GAME!
Anyways, it's ALMOST December. Let's use that Thanksgiving break that all of us non-Euros have to get CRACKENING on this. Remember, if you're a soldier, you have to do practically nothing to get to Mt. Psion, but if you're an Underground Pokemon, you're gonna have to beat Kachua, which might not be a possibility if you wait til the LAST MINUTE.
ON SATURDAY DECEMBER 18TH AT 6:00 P.M. GMT, EVERYONE AT MT. PSION WILL ENTER MT. PSION. IF YOU ARE NOT AT THE FOOT OF MT PSION BY 6:00 P.M. GMT ON DECEMEBER 18TH, YOU WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE MT. PSION BATTLES. NO EXCEPTIONS, UNLESS YOU HAVE A VERY VERY CONVINCING ARGUMENT AND I BUY IT.
For reference, this is:
6:00 P.M. CK Standard time
9:00 P.M. Aqua Standard time (if Aqua's timezone is the same as Moscow)
1:00 P.M. JYAP/Rag Standard time
12:00 P.M. Fou/Rocket Standard time
10:00 A.M. SoaD/Face/Scy standard time (if Face is on the west coast)
This is the MOST reasonable time for everyone. I also don't know DS's timezone, or if he'll even show up, so I didn't give him a specific time allotment, but he can FIGURRR it out.
In the interest of interest, I'm waiving the requirement of the UG pokemon to battle and defeat Kachua before going to the surface. Instead, all you have to do is MEET Kachua, and she'll let you in. This should save a lot of time and headaches from modding, or not modding. HOWEVER, you do still have to get that Octillery that 1 level he needs before shooting off to Pueblo Village. Once again, this is ONLY for the UG pokemon and NOT for Soldiers.
UR RUNNIN OUTTA TIME! HURRY UP! COME ON, STEP IT UP!
It is less than 48 hours until the ADVENTURE of Mt. Psion begins. So far, there is nobody that I can see that is entitled to an automatic free pass on the arrival requirement. In fact, the only people that MAY get excused at all are JYAP or Aqua if they can actually provide me with a written reason to do so, although even then I'll be reluctant to allow it.
SO, GET UR ASSES TO MT. PSION! kbye
Since everyone has less than 24 hours, here's what you can do:
No wild battles on routes if you don't want to.
Underground Pokemon can simply post in the Soulevir Aciel to meet Kachua instead of going through all the routes. They then have to actually trek to Mt. Psion from there.
Soldiers can simply post in the Battalion Frontier to get their soldier upgrade. They THEN actually have to trek to Mt. Psion from the frontier.
COME ON STEP IT UP