The Wheel of Time's 11th book "Knife of Dreams" has been announced for October 11.
I used to be a big fan of this series, but then I came across Terry Goodkind and sorta left these collecting on the shelf. Hopefully this book starts to wrap up some of the thousands of loose ends in the series.
For those unfamiliar with the series, it's a fantasy setting wherein 99% of everything that happens is dialog, and the other 1% is fighting and awesome climactic stuff like the end of book 9.
I'm really tired and can't really comprehend much right now, maybe I'll have more tomorrow. Fans of the series, gush away.
(I just realized I have the 10th one sitting on my bookshelf, never even opened.)