Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Kakariko Graveyard. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Manliness Debate - Mandatory presence for men,, voluntary for the ladies
Dark Phantom
Posted: Jun 29 2007, 04:28 PM

Naturally Delicious!
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 597

heh, so it'd be like Highlander... haha.

I figured that the points would be recollected at the current location of the force point, and then redistributed across the universe.
TJPlatinum
Posted: Jun 29 2007, 04:36 PM

Ronald
Group Icon

Member No.: 167

Well, come to think of it, most of them would.

Only in exceptional circumstances would the next of kin inherit them all. I mean, think about it.

Being the son/brother/daugher/sister of some awesome-badass would give you some manliness points, as you know, it makes you that little bit more awesome. But, if you don't live up to their reputation, then they're not really worth anything.

If you completely out-awesome them, you'd gain them all, as you're manly enough to make all those manliness points seem small.

I wonder if that made any sense, heh.
Dark Phantom
Posted: Jun 29 2007, 04:48 PM

Naturally Delicious!
Group Icon

Member No.: 597

It did actually, it makes perfect sense! Manliness points shouldn't be freebies - however there's also the consideration of proximty and situation for inheritance to occur - if you were on the other end of the planet doing something manly and your badass Dad suddenly met his demise in a way that had no relation to your current activies, I would figure that those point would be lost.

However, let's say you were at the location, trying to defend the family name, and he dies - then you would inherit his points entirely - provided you weren't being a coward.
Sheikawarrior
Posted: Jun 30 2007, 04:52 AM

Don't forget platitudinous!
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 124

That all makes perfect sense

Good job you guys :D
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0224 seconds · Archive

Skin created by Kman. Find more great skins at the
IF Skin Zone
-Edited By Precious And Torn&Filthy-