zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Edge Paintball. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Free Agent Thread
liveinmc
Posted: Sep 14 2012, 12:01 PM

端軍為生

Group: Admin
Member No.: 131

Post up in here if you're a free agent.

Post in this format

Name
Position
APPA # if available
sasquatch
Posted: Jan 25 2013, 09:43 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 966

hello, my name is sasquatch. i'm new to wichita, and i have not played any paintball in the last 4 years. i used to be a member of sova http://www.sovaspecops.com/ but i moved away and do not have the money to fly home just for games. i play mostly biggame and tactical ball. i'm 25. i use a ul'd pm7 w/crossfire tank. i'm just looking for some cool folks to hang with and get back into playing every now and again.
Matte
Posted: Jan 29 2013, 10:54 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Sasquatch,,, come by my store NPS Paintball Supply 2360 N. Maize rd I can get you a free pass or two to The Edge Paintball Adventures.

Matte
lostsoul
Posted: Nov 28 2013, 02:07 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 786

lost soul is the name 22 years young used to play along with the bad jujus most woodsball guys know me and just looking for a group of guys to play with at the edge again was out last season due to lack of funds but buying gear and playing tomarrow on black friday with a group but going to do some walk on games afterwords let me know whos comeing out to play on black friday
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Teams | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0227 seconds · Archive