Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Edge Paintball. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Red Winter 2013
crazy squirrel
Posted: Jan 22 2013, 12:34 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 256

so you are going to open up the corn field between fire base and sleepy hollow? and how much is that gonna bump prices wouldn't it just be worth it to get some of your own gear out onto the field and keep it around for more games? i also still don't know how dividing up rental players is going to even up putting 3 teams versus 1? And that dead box around the corner between fire base and bunker hill, is that going to be allowed to be shot from like last time?
Matte
Posted: Jan 22 2013, 11:05 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Corn field is not a playing field...If I can get the ground worked and the big ravine that is very dangerous maybe?

Prices for Air would go up as follows
Entry to event $25
Air for Event $12

I talked to both staff members who ran dead boxes at stations and they were both stating Air was kept aroun 3500-4500 all day...There is $10,000 worth of equipment at each air Station. As with any game there is no way to gaurantee how much PSI you will get at any given time. I have been to NPPL, PSP'S, UWl's and D-Day events where there was not 4500 PSi so if your going to play paintball get use to that fact of life.

Teams were an even split of regular and rental/walk-ons. The last game the defending team had Spartans the attacking team had JUJU's there were only a few Bob White and Muddy Water boys there. In fact the attacking team had the Supieroir numbers most of the day.

Yes there will be a bunker at that corner weather it be the deadbox or tank or some other bunker. Most guys shoot from the two big cotton woods trees and never used the netting as a bunker. That corner is a big part of the game always has been on all the games we have ever ran at The Edge.

There will be more information an set details for the game coming this week. I will answer any more questions at that time.

radioactive
Posted: Jan 23 2013, 10:53 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 538

If the air company for dday cannot do 4500 all day then its not worth it, just stick to what you had before.
Matte
Posted: Jan 23 2013, 11:29 AM

Administrator

Thanks for understanding.. Schedule of events are up!
pappy
Posted: Jan 26 2013, 04:52 PM

Member No.: 967

Matte...Pappy from B.O.B.

You always put on a great event. Do what you do and all will be fine.

My only question is are there any pics of the shirts that are offered?

Thanks buddy!

Pappy
Matte
Posted: Jan 27 2013, 02:05 AM

Administrator

Red winter logo off Facebook on the front list of sponsors on the back
pappy
Posted: Jan 27 2013, 11:25 AM

Member No.: 967

Thanks Buddy!
liveinmc
Posted: Feb 1 2013, 10:31 AM

端軍為生

Member No.: 131

I got pics up of all the products that are being offered at the event. Shirt colors are going to be locked in at black, but there may be some change in the Sandana colors based on availability from Sandana and if there is an outcry for something that may come off as more subdued or camo as I am aware this is a scenario event cool.gif

Check out what all we have to offer here:

http://nationalproshop.com/?page_id=3910
kraus
Posted: Mar 1 2013, 02:30 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 479

finally got registered. can't wait to come back to Wichita!!
liveinmc
Posted: Mar 3 2013, 01:34 PM

端軍為生

Member No.: 131

It's gonna be a good one Brent
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Scenario/Big Games | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0223 seconds · Archive