zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Edge Paintball. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Best Starter Guns
radioactive
Posted: Sep 16 2012, 06:08 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 538

me gusta me ion! Just my 2c, shoot what feels comfortable both in trigger and in form. Comfort above firepower, and ease of maitinence over price. If it's too big/small form falls, if it's too technical to clean/maintain for you, then you get frustrated. Spend the extra $50 to get a marker that can be cleaned easily with a bolt out back and dosn't require disection to clean or a 30+ page manual to read.
Matte
Posted: Sep 17 2012, 11:38 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The Best starter gun is the one with-in your budget. After all most guns will work pretty good straight out of the box.

Rules to follow when looking for a starter gun.

Are most of its parts metal?

Is there any type of Warranty?

Is it new or used? If it is used what will it cost to fix if it breaks down without a Warranty?

What will be the extra expesnes of a Tank (In Hydro Date, tanks Expire) a hopper and a good set of Goggles. Again all with in budget.

Feel Free to come to the store and ask all the questions you might have.

Regards,
Matt Shook
radioactive
Posted: Sep 17 2012, 01:09 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 538

so speaking within budget the question should be asked "what is the best starter mask?" as I feel that a COMFORTABLE and NONFOGGING mask is essential and takes priority over the marker. See so many players complaining/striving to remove their mask while on the field. You HAVE to WEAR it, so make sure YOU like it. The ability to see is one of the most important tools for play....just my 3c
d.valle22
Posted: Sep 17 2012, 10:59 PM

yummy :)

Member No.: 280

Gonna have to agree. If a player already has a functioning marker and is looking to upgrade, they should first evaluate their mask.

Sure, your gun might not shoot lasers, but if you buy a great gun and can't see your target...you're probably worse off than if you owned a pee shooter and a great quality mask. Plus, quality masks are so much more comfortable. It will make you less inclined to lift your mask every two seconds.. dry.gif

Also, a nice compressed air tank is probably going to be the next thing you want to look at if you are still on CO2. For one, most of the starters that everyone has discussed requires the use of compressed air instead of CO2. Even if the gun doesn't require CO2, you'll be so glad that you made the switch to compressed air.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Beginner Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0176 seconds · Archive