|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Elw. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Sep 25 2009, 07:36 PM
Member No.: 1
Joined: 24-September 09
Make you sure read these and follow them always so as not to get in trouble:
1) You may only have one superstar per ISP/IP address unless I say you are allowed to.
2) Make to Roleplay for your match once a week. If you don't do so in a consecutive 3 week period, your account will be deleted.
3) Don't post any offensive material anywhere on the forum, since this is frowned upon and may result in a permanent ban.
4) Feel free to use swearing in your roleplays, just don't abuse that right and make it into an everyday gangster conversation (you know what I mean).
5) No GOD mode - meaning you can't control another superstar in one of your role playing posts.
6) Topic titles must relate to the topic involved, otherwise people could be mislead into going into the wrong topic and that's just plain annoying.
7) Try not to multi-post. This isn't a really important rule, but it is better if you could please use the edit feature and type 'EDIT:' and what you want to say to show that you've added some text to your previous post.
8) Double/triple check your role-play posts: The last thing we want to happen is see that someone has replied to your role play post and afterwards you realise you made a mistake or want to put something else in that you originally were going to but forgot to do so. So to avoid this, please make sure you have put in everything you want to be in your post. P.S: Typo correction is acceptable since that has no real affect on anything.
9) Please do not advertise anything on this forum. Simple as that. Especially not other E-Feds.
10) A rule for roleplaying: you may only roleplay with your character 3 times a week, since we don't want your character appearing on a show 20 times. However, if you wish to delete a roleplay to make way for a new one, PM the other people in the roleplay to see if it's okay to do so and also PM me and I'll make sure it's okay.
(These rules are subject to change).