They're not strict, but worth posting.
This is a Mario site, so use some common sense when posting. The rules here are very loose and, unless we encounter some seriously bad seeds, it will most likely stay that way.
1. Mild swearing is allowed, but there's no need to drop S and F Bombs.
2. Refrain from spamming. This means making pointless threads or posts that do not have any specific topic of discussion or relevance.
3. If you don't have anything useful or relevant to post, don't post at all.
4. Don't advertise your website as your first post, then just leave.
5. Be civil. Don't go after other members, e.g. insult, flame, troll or harass them. Just get along with others and have fun.
Generally these are usually forgivable mistakes, but repeated offensives can result in warnings, suspensions or bans if necessary.
The Discipline is pretty self explanatory. Any admin can choose to ban, suspend, or warn members at their own discretion. Admins can also undo punishments or change them.