Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Deathway Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ok, so I won't lie to you...
predictsHisdeath
Posted: Mar 16 2006, 01:31 AM

We should be back to back...

Group: Administrative Deadies
Member No.: 1

I havn't been on here in a while.

Let's see... Look's like all of 5 people have used it since I last did. Meh, could be much worse I suppose. Since I see my Blog has been removed from the site, which it rightfully should have been, considering I havn't updated in around 8 months now. But yeah, just checking in to see how all at Deathway are doing, checked out the site today after Jason sent me an interview with Norma Jean through the E-mail. Saw all the updated stuff and I must say... it looks pretty studly my friends.

I suppose I should probably do more to make this message board more active considering I made it and all, but I'm gonna be honest... school, church, and my recent call to leading worship have all consumed my life lately, not to mention balancing that stuff with free time to hang out and be a kid while I can.

Lee dude, I miss you. Love ya man.
lee
Posted: Mar 17 2006, 07:16 PM

Level 1

Group: Administrative Deadies
Member No.: 4

the feelings are mutual bro...

people are busy...

even kids...

we understand...

i don't really care how many ever use or see this stuff...

point is, is...

dw has been used in ways that i don't think that i can fully describe to reach people...

@ the end of the day...

that's all that really matters...

rock on my brother...

know this...

no matter where this life takes you...

you are loved...

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0702 seconds · Archive
[ Administrative Deadies ] [ Super Deadie ] [ Local Deadie ] [ Deadies ]