Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Deathway Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

I finally got off my laurels, or on them
nothingatall
Posted: Feb 6 2006, 02:20 AM

Nothing

Group: Deadies
Member No.: 24

Lee la Lee la lee lee lee, yeah i'm talking Lee
I knew a man named Lee
He cast a spell, a spell on me
Skinny dippin in a sea of Lee,
I'd propose on bended knee
To Lee Lee Lee
-Tenacious D

Lee, finally signed up for the site. yeah, i took initiative and everything. i figure since we're all so busy and what not this would be a good way to keep up on things and keep in contact since i'm kind of back in my "night owl" mode. Two jobs at once sucks, but two women, thats a different story. or so i've heard.... or something. ANYWAY right now, in spare time i'm trying to write a book *gasp. You'll be one of the first to get a copy when i'm finished. The other thing, the Deftones B-sides and rarities CD/DVD just came out a little while ago. i picked it up last week. I'll write a review on it if you so will it. i know you've always been trying to get me involved with this stuff. Sorry i'm not more responsive, I'm not trying to blow you off or anything. I just usually got alot of stuff on my mind and on my "schedule" work, work, eat, e-mail, woman, sleep, work work, eat, and so on and so forth. oh yeah, also had a really good idea. I've been reading Job and i got a really good idea. When i read Job, i think sheakspearean tragedy. Just the way it's written and the dialogue and whatnot. So i think somebody should adapt it into a play. I think it would be awesome, when i read "when I say, My bed shall comfort me, my couch shall ease my complaint; Then thou scarest me with dreams and terrifiest me with visions: So that my soul chooseth strangling and death rather than my life." i know how he felt. not nearly as much suffering on my part, but a similar feeling. and i can hear the sorrow in these words. So simply, it should be shared with all willing to listen. i dont think anyone would regret it if it was carried through properly. and one had some decent actors. yaknowwamean? anyway, hit me up. new e-mail and all. iwait4d@hotmail.com Keep the faith brotha!
-Dean
lee
Posted: Feb 7 2006, 08:24 AM

Level 1

Group: Administrative Deadies
Member No.: 4

it's a little known fact that jack wrote that little diddy 'bout yours truly...

anywho,

glad to hear from you bro...

where's the 2nd job @?

how's the ol' lady...

marriage still on?

u guys still need to come over & we can hang sometime...next week?

anything you want to contribute is cool w/me...

we've got our 1st show comin' up @ the venue sat 3/4 @ 7pm & i'd really love to have you help us out w/it...

no worries bro...

you'll always be my boy blue...
philip
Posted: Mar 14 2006, 02:39 AM

Level 1

Member No.: 5

In the Job play, can I be Elihu? Elihu rocks.
Satan, of course, will be played by Sandy Sansing.
Or Fred Levin (will he sue me for typing this? son of a)

Lee and Jack Black go way back
When they formed Tenacious Lee
Lee's transvestitism scared Jack away
Turns out he was just glam
Come on ride the peace train
philip
Posted: Mar 14 2006, 02:44 AM

Level 1

Member No.: 5

Dean,
I added you to all@deathway.com
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0218 seconds · Archive
[ Administrative Deadies ] [ Super Deadie ] [ Local Deadie ] [ Deadies ]