Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Arctix Circuit. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Yume wo Mita, Updated: 9/6/10
Base
Posted: May 1 2010, 08:58 PM

the Heart
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Hey guys, how's life going? It's been a while since I posted in the announcements since Gate's been doing all of that lately. But this time it's alllll meeeee.

Anyways first I'm going to announce that our first project, Sousaku, has been put on hold because it's too long and we don't think we can finish it before we lose our motivation.

Second we decided to start on a shorter visual novel. Reason being is we think we can finish this without losing motivation and it's less work in making a bunch of character sprites and spending long hours CGing and making backgrounds. So, here it is:

Title:
Yume wo Mita

Plot:
Amoto, age 17, and a junior in high school lives a carefree life at home. One day as he was surfing the webs, he suddenly hears strange noises in his house. After a moment of looking around the house, he realizes the noises are coming from his attic. As he takes a look in his attic, he finds something one would not believe to find in an attic...

The plot is based off of Gate's life. One day he heard random noises from his attic and decides that it would be a good idea to build a story from. He never really found out what was in his attic, though (creepy).

Characters:
Amoto - The protagonist of the story.
Mikoto - ???
user posted image

Go find out the rest when we release the novel

Progress:

DONE!!

Game Download:
http://renai.us/game/yume-wo-mita.shtml

Edit: 5/21/10 Gate- The storyline almost finished! We have gone through a few editing phases, but it still needs more editing before it is 100% done. Now we're focusing more on the character sprites and background.

Edit: 8/8/10 Gate - Finished all backgrounds, storyline only needs a bit of spelling check and editing, and now we only need someone to color in the linearts for us.

Edit: 9/6/10 Gate- Finished just about everything, just need one more CG and that last proofread by Base and it'll be complete. LOOK FORWARD TO IT GUYS! I'm going to go prepare for school tomorrow (Ughhhhhh)

Edit: 9/25/10 Gate- DONE!

PS Still need that CG artist.

--------------------
Gate
Posted: May 1 2010, 09:07 PM

Howken Asura
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

Those noises have been going on for a while now... I don't have the balls to check whats up where.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
First sig ever!
HirogaX
Posted: Oct 27 2010, 05:54 AM

Magic Gate Guard

Group: Members
Member No.: 29

Can I ask something? well just out of curiosity have you checked the thing in your attic?
Oh I'm new anyways...

--------------------
user posted image
Gate
Posted: Oct 27 2010, 04:39 PM

Howken Asura
Group Icon

Yeah I checked lol, Nothing but I mountain of dust. No little girls or ghosts... Boring right?

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
First sig ever!
HirogaX
Posted: Oct 27 2010, 07:00 PM

Magic Gate Guard

Aw~ hmm though I wish I could experience something like that, makes me feel excited happy.gif
Do you believe in spirits?

--------------------
user posted image
holyshin
Posted: Oct 27 2010, 07:06 PM

Shikorai Guild Member

Member No.: 28

DL link

Link to Homebrew required to play this. Instructions are somewhere to be found there.

I have completed porting Yume wo Mita to the Nintendo DS.

user posted image

Note: The glare is affecting the picture.

--------------------
"You know, the day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you."
user posted image
You can find me at My Webpage
HirogaX
Posted: Oct 27 2010, 07:16 PM

Magic Gate Guard

Wow... that's it I want a DS for christmas...

--------------------
user posted image
HirogaX
Posted: Oct 27 2010, 07:35 PM

Magic Gate Guard

Can I ask something whats the time zone for the forum so that I can synchronize with my laptop?

--------------------
user posted image
Gate
Posted: Oct 27 2010, 08:21 PM

Howken Asura
Group Icon

@Holyshin:Dude that is freakin amazing!

@HirogaX: -5:00 Eastern.

Spirits...? Yeah. Why not? I mean what else explains my attic and staircase making so much freakin noise.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
First sig ever!
HirogaX
Posted: Oct 27 2010, 09:04 PM

Magic Gate Guard

Hey um a tiny suggestion, why not make a part 2 of this where the girl comes back and takes him to her place this time & the guy cant get back?
@Gate: Its great right having spirits in the house? I love spirits happy.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Gate
Posted: Oct 28 2010, 05:11 AM

Howken Asura
Group Icon

Yeah that was one of our project ideas. Yume wo Mita 2, when Mikoto comes back, along with many other mages about a year later. We were about to go along with that until we came up with a good plot idea that almost everyone seemed to support. But yeah, we've thought about it, and we might do it later... If only we could start on the second project sometime soon

Me> Rock.gif <Base

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
First sig ever!
HirogaX
Posted: Oct 28 2010, 06:48 AM

Magic Gate Guard

ah okie I'll just wait for the release then happy.gif

--------------------
user posted image
holyshin
Posted: Oct 28 2010, 11:15 AM

Shikorai Guild Member

http://www.mediafire.com/?p2nc1159s88987v

Updated version with a few fixes.

--------------------
"You know, the day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you."
user posted image
Base
Posted: Oct 28 2010, 02:04 PM

the Heart
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Dude that's so awesome. Too bad I can't put it on my DS. If I'm correct you need to hook the DS to your computer or something like that to get it in right?

--------------------
holyshin
Posted: Oct 28 2010, 05:51 PM

Shikorai Guild Member

QUOTE (Base @ Oct 28 2010, 02:04 PM)
Dude that's so awesome. Too bad I can't put it on my DS. If I'm correct you need to hook the DS to your computer or something like that to get it in right?

You would need to have a Nintendo DS storage device ,i.e. a R4. On the micro SD card that you insert in the storage device you would have to place the VNDS and format it correctly, its much easier done than it sounds.

--------------------
user posted image
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0458 seconds · Archive