The MRKH forums are a private forum created as a supportgroup for MRKH women, their mothers
, and their partners. Our boards are moderated to help us achieve this goal and we ask that everyone respect the following rules:
1. Add something real to the mix. In most areas, one-liners and "me too" statements aren't enough to really get a conversation going. Longer, more substantial posts give others more of a sense of who you are and where you're coming from.
2. Don't be a bigot. Slanderous, defamatory, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening or harassing comments directed at individuals or groups of people are not tolerated.
2a. Don't be intrusive. If someone wants to tell what type of intersex they have, let them but don't demand they tell you. It is rude to imply they may not be "in the club" if they choose not to share this information. Some folks may not want to share that information with the community for any number of reasons but that doesn't make their voice any less important. Please respect everyones situations and privacy. Asking people to qualify their participation in this community is not acceptable.
3. Don't spam us. Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes and other solicitations will be deleted. Period. If you have an announcement of legitimate interest to our community, post it to our announcements area only. Signatures may not contain url's or links to external sites.
4. Don't spam our members. Contacting a member privately without her express permission is inappropriate. (Instead, ask her permission by posting your request on the boards.) Don't email our members without their public permission.
5. Stay with the subject at hand. It's not cool to throw an established conversation off-topic, but you can create a new topic if you like.
6. Keep it clean. Sexually inappropriate messages will be deleted.
These guidelines can be adjusted and changed at any time without prior notice.
Have fun and play nice!