Title: Lightning Tunder Effect
planet2game - December 30, 2004 10:52 PM (GMT)
1. start up adope photoshop
2. make a new project (size doesnt matter but for first time use 500x500)
3. click filter -> render -> clouds
4. click filter -> render -> difference clouds
5. image -> adjustments -> invert
6. image -> adjustments -> levels and move the marker to the far right and press ok.
7. Press CTRL + U and edit the colours.
Please rate my tut.
Dennis - December 30, 2004 10:56 PM (GMT)
It doesn't seem very complete. 4/10.
PREDATOR - December 31, 2004 10:36 AM (GMT)
hey cool tut mike i would like more info that ok
nice effect it gives as well.
i might use it.some time
my rating 8/10
planet2game - December 31, 2004 11:41 AM (GMT)
denden? why its not complete? its working and a easy tut?
Akuma v2.0 - December 31, 2004 03:08 PM (GMT)
I thnik he maens you could of added alot more to the banner.
Clouds, image and maybe some more streaks from the lightning. Ill make one and show you what i mean.
planet2game - December 31, 2004 03:37 PM (GMT)
ok, but the sig i know have is my 2th time i used photoshop..
PREDATOR - December 31, 2004 08:15 PM (GMT)
hmmm i think now wat he mean
that is a bit plain.more effects will be mch better mike