1. Open up to your favorite background or make a brand new one. I am using this background as an example.
your text using whatever font you desire (Make sure your text is white).
Now Duplicate that Text Layer and hide the duplicate layer until later.
4. Using the original text layer go to Edit > Transform > Rotate 90 CW
5. Now go to Filter > Stylize > Wind (see example) and it will give you this look.
6. Then press Control F to make it windblown one more time.
7. Now go to Edit > Transform > Rotate 90 CCW
8. Now Make a new document 800x800 and using a grunge brush or blood splatter brush paint all over it
with different shades of reds and some purples. http://home.ripway.com/2005-5/301428/step8Tutorial.jpg
9. Save it as a jpeg.
10. Open up that jpeg you just saved (bloody One) and Select > All
11. Then Do an Edit > Copy
12. Then make a new layer over the windblown text and do an Edit > Paste over it with the bloody jpeg.
13. Then Press Control G (it should look like this now)
14. Now you Can Activate the duplicate text layer and align it up with your blood text. (See example)