Well, since My PS is broke, me and Zombie have sort of teamed up. He does the auctual PSing, i tech him. Anyways, lets begin.
1. Grab a picture you want to use. I used this one off google.
2. Make a new layer above it.
3. Grab your paint brush and select some dark red or any other colour you want. We used B40F0F
4. Now colour the inside eye the colour you chose. You colud do it all of just the pupil. Leave the balck centre there too.
5.Change the blending mode of the layer to hue.
6. Looking good huh? anyways, do a selection like a circle around the iris. :lol:
7. Go to select>Modify>Border and eneter it to about 10-15.
8.New layer, now colour in that selection with the colour you used at the start.
9. Deselct and gaussion blue to about 3.5
10. Set the blending mode to colour dodge.
credit To Zombie for the creation and to myself for the tutorial. :D